As with any artistic organisation we rely on sponsorship and donations to remain viable. Any donation large or small helps us to put on this amazing week of culture.
Therefore we hope that you will be interested in becoming a “Friend of Oxford May Music”. This not only gives you the benefits listed below, but also helps the festival to fulfil its primary goal of creating six days of enlightening lectures and world class concerts.
Friends are entitled to:
- reserved seating in the best seats in the house
- a complimentary copy of the Festival Programme before they are available to the public
- a Friends' Folder on arrival at the Festival which contains further information and tickets for complimentary refreshments
- meet and mingle with the artists, in particular at the Friends' Reception that closes the Festival after the last concert on Monday
- a free ticket for a concert either in London or close to Oxford during the year between festivals
Your support is vital to the continued success of the festival and we hope that you will feel able to join us.
To become a friend for the 2018 Festival, please make a donation of a minimum of £100; a donation of £150 or more also provides a full 2018 Festival Pass, as described here.
If you wish to become a Friend or make a donation to the festival use the web form below.
Alternatively, telephone Sue Geddes on 01865 273323 or send a cheque made payable to: “Oxford May Music" to:
Oxford May Music,
48 Great Clarendon Street